Campus Presentation Series
The Guidance & Employability Team (GET) are inviting guest speakers from industry to share their knowledge with students from the University of Greenwich.
Campus presentations are free, enabling you to deliver formal talks to our undergraduate and postgraduate students. Where appropriate we will target specific programmes or years of study to help attract a suitable audience for you. These presentations are an effective tool for promoting and raising your company profile and brand.
It also offers the opportunity to meet and engage with students and show:
- What differentiates you from your competition
- Opportunities for the coming year (which may include graduate training programmes, or placement schemes)
- Your recruitment plans
- What you are looking for in an application
- Or simply provide a channel for you to share your extensive knowledge on any of the topics listed below.
Share your insider know-how on topics that our undergraduates and postgraduates want to hear about.
Students are becoming increasingly aware of the need to be business-savvy and meet the needs of employers before graduation. You can help them by offering guest presentations on topics such as:
- Expectations of graduate recruiters
- Business start-up, enterprise and entrepreneurship
- Starting your career
- Successful application/CV techniques
- Assessment Centre do’s and don’ts
- Effective communication and networking (including interview techniques)
- Demonstrating commercial awareness in your application
- Importance of work experience and/or volunteering
- Promoting graduate or placement schemes
- Advising on how to enter a particular industry or sector as a career choice
- Sharing inside knowledge on what employers look for from tomorrow’s graduate
- Providing advice on recruitment techniques.
Register your interest
If you are interested in giving a presentation please complete the enquiry form and a member of the GET team will contact you shortly.
Additionally, we are interested in speaking with organisations who are able to provide skills sessions (e.g. half-day slots covering more in-depth group or interactive exercises, similar to assessment centre activities).
If you are interested in this service please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 8331 8582.