Skills development workshops
Organisations and university Alumni are encouraged to contribute to our skills development programme, either by delivering sessions jointly with our professional staff, or by sharing your expertise directly with current students.
The workshops offer students the opportunity to understand the necessary skills which are required to gain a graduate position, as well as raising awareness of areas such as:
- Effective professional networking and self promotion
- Tips on interview techniques and effective communication
- Advice and guidance regarding business start-ups, entrepreneurship and enterprise
- Competency based questions
- CV and cover letter writing
- Importance of commercial awareness.
The skills workshops are a useful way of guiding potential applicants through your own recruitment process and how to increase their chances of completing a successful application.
Please contact the Employer Liaison Co-ordinator to arrange your session by e-mailing email@example.com