Employer documentation and resources
The Employability and Careers Service (ECS) assist students and recent graduates with their transition into graduate employment. Our support is available to students for up to two years after graduation.
ECS service statements
Codes of Practice
The University of Greenwich abides by the Code of Practice and quality standards agreed between the Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services (AGCAS), the Association of Graduate Recruiters (AGR), the National Student Employment Services (NASES) the National Union of Students (NUS) and Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD).
We adhere to:
- ASET - A good Practice Guide for Placement and Other Work-Based Learning Opportunities in Higher Education
- AGCAS - Guidelines on Work Experience and the Minimum Wage
- AGCAS - Best Practice in Graduate Recruitment
- AGCAS - Code of Practice on Guidance
- AGCAS - Gateways to the Professions Collaborative Forum Code to 'Common Best Practice Code for High-Quality Internships'
- CIPD - Internships that Work
- National Council for Work Experience website
- AGCAS - Equal Opportunities Policy
- Directgov - Employment