Graduate Recruitment Event
The REED NCFE team, in partnership with the University of Greenwich, are looking for companies to exhibit who are recruiting for work experience, internships or graduate level roles or alternatively to offer the students advice and support on their chosen industries.
We would like to invite employers to our Graduate Recruitment Event on Wednesday 20th May 2015 from 9:15am – 4:30pm. This event is FREE of charge to all employers.
This event will be held at the University of Greenwich, Stockwell Street, Greenwich, London, SE10 8EY
|09:15||Employer Networking Breakfast|
|10:00||Employers to set up stands|
|10:30||Doors open to students|
|15:15||Doors closed to students, event finishes|
|15:30||Social drinks for exhibitors, closing speech and prize draw|
Who will be invited?
- Final year undergraduates – seeking full time permanent employment
- Second year/Penultimate undergraduates – seeking internships and work experience
Students from the following faculties will attend:
- Faculty of Architecture, Computing & Humanities
- Faculty of Business
- Faculty of Health & Education
- Faculty of Engineering and Science
Food & Drink
- Breakfast supplied between 09:15am – 10:00am
- All stands will be provided with water and a packed lunch
- There are also vending machines and a café onsite for further refreshments
- Drinks will be provided at the prize draw and closing speech
To register your attendance at this event, please complete the online booking form.