How we can help your business grow
Raise your company profile
We offer a wide range of services to small and medium-sized enterprises to multinational corporations across our three campuses (at Greenwich and Avery Hill in London and Medway in Kent) to enable you to maximise your reach to potential job candidates and students across the university. Working collaboratively and in partnership with the Employability and Careers Service (ECS) you will be contributing towards the professional development of tomorrow's leaders, whilst at the same time benefitting from the fresh enthusiasm, innovation and skills of potential applicants.
Whether you are new to recruiting with the university or have a strong working relationship with our students and graduates, we are keen to work with you and there are a number of services available to make our students and graduates aware of your organisation and the opportunities available.
Benefits to employers:
- Enhance your profile and company brand within the university
- Promote your vacancies and employment opportunities for free
- Gain professional advice and guidance from staff within ECS who are helpful, professional and responsive to your organisations needs
- Meet with students and graduates and network with staff and employers
- We offer free marketing by targeting students for presentations, talks and events via our website, targeted e-mails, posters, social network sites, plasma screens and student portal announcements
- Access to our free online advertising and vacancy service
- Our collaborations with all the schools and departments across the university provide an effective centralised service for you to target opportunities
- Talent is the lifeblood of any business, and here at the University of Greenwich we can help you find the right talent for your requirements.
National recognition of student employees
The JobShop service of ECS is a participant in the annual Student Employee of the Year Awards, which is coordinated centrally by the National Association of Student Employment Services (NASES). We actively encourage employers to nominate any suitable students who are employed by their organisation on a part-time basis. This has dual benefits for everyone involved, and enables you to be affiliated with a nationally-run award scheme which values student employment.
What makes the University of Greenwich a unique choice?
The University of Greenwich is a prestigious and unique university offering:
- Three unique campuses across south-east London and Kent
- Research and enterprise – the Greenwich Research and Enterprise (GRE) team is dedicated to helping employers access the resources of the university
- Nobel prize winning professor
- Being within an Olympic city
- International links
- Student diversity, widening participation and supporting social inclusion
- An international and local business focus, both in terms of its links with industry and our student body
- Many of or undergraduate programmes offer a work-based element or industrial placement option, to embed the value of employment
- Excellent links with recognised professional bodies
- Fifth in the 2011 People and Planet Green League Table
We are always glad to hear from employers. We have a designated Employer Liaison Co-ordinator who facilitates relationships between our students and the business/not-for-profit communities.
Tel: 020 8331 8582